Monday, April 13, 2009

Big Brother



I have been on and on lately about my pregnancy and now baby Drew. I have to take a moment to brag on Grant.

He's been wonderful since the arrival of his new brother. Over the past 2 weeks, the words directly from his mouth have been, "He's finally here." And, "I can't believe we have a baby." And he actually said, "We get to keep him?"

He hasn't been acting out or trying to get attention or-- anything. Quite simply, he's been wonderful. For the first few days, he would put his hands over his ears when Drew started to cry. But now he's gotten used to it. He says, "Mommy, Drew's crying!" (As if I didn't notice.)

Here's a picture of him coming into the hospital room to see his little brother for the first time.



Does it get any sweeter?

No comments:

Post a Comment