Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I'm Gonna be a Big Brother"

We're having a baby!!! This was the best picture I could get of Grant with the T-shirt I made him. And never mind the hat. He just found it and decided he would play dress up.

This is how we spilled the news to our families today. We showed up at the Chapel to see Nana. Grant told her, "I'm gonna be a big brother." She didn't get it at first. We called my Dad and brother. Grant also told them.

Next we were off to see Mimi at the beauty shop. She immediately noticed his shirt and got it.

Everybody is very excited as we are looking at another March birthday. Our immediate family March birthdays already consists of -- my Dad's, my brother's, my Granddad's, Peyton's, Brady's, and Danny's Dad. And mine may as well be in March -- February 28.

I am almost 10 weeks along and just beginning to not be able to hide it anymore. I had my first OB appointment today, and we could already hear the heartbeat. Ultrasound is scheduled in 2 weeks. I haven't been sick but VERY tired. Hopefully, I'll have my energy back any day.

Of course, we've asked Grant if he wants a baby brother or a baby sister. He says he wants a brother AND a sister.

We'll have to see about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment