Sunday, February 8, 2009

8 Months



I can't believe it. I'm 8 months prego and I am still wearing my wedding rings AND my regular size shoes. Okay, so yes, my ring is getting tighter as well as my shoes. But with Grant, I had already purchased a $5 cubic zirconia ring at 6 months just so people wouldn't think I was an unwed mother (not that there's anything wrong with that). And to top that off, I actually had to call in sick to work one day because I couldn't get any of my shoes on.

Of course, this time I'm not working 10 hour days... on my feet... in a lab... where I'm not able to drink water at will.

I'm actually feeling great. However, with just six weeks to go we still have lots to do to prepare like put the crib together, get organized and, oh yeah, I guess we may need to buy some diapers.

The pic above was actually taken a few weeks ago. I had Grant's four year pictures taken as well as some maternity shots by a wonderful photographer
www.lhuntphtography.net

Knowing this could be my last pregnancy, I wanted to capture it in all of its "beauty" (for the lack of better words) in a professional sort of way.

And now, so few days to go and yet so many. Let the countdown begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment