Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things to Do

Here's my checklist of things to get done before my life is consumed of round the clock feedings and sleep deprivation:

1. Clean the refrigerator. I don't do this often enough so I figure now is as good as time as ever.

2. Paint my toenails. I cannot be staring at chipped polish and unsightly feet during labor.

2a. Figure out a way to reach my toenails.

3. Put the crib together. Yes, with just over four weeks to go, we still need to put the crib together!

4. Get a haircut and color. This one is obvious.

5. Finish my pregnancy scrapbook. This will probably take a whole 15 minutes to finish, but I have yet to sit down to do it.

6. Say my affirmations. After, having labor induced with Grant 11 days late, I am hoping to go into labor naturally this time. "I go into labor naturally and effortlessly." Repeat Repeat Repeat.

7. Prepare frozen meals. Although, I don't know where I would put them. See number 8.

8. Clean out freezer. How many boxes of Eggo's do we really need anyways?

9. Write my birth plan. Am I the only one who is NOT totally obsessed with my birth experience? Healthy Baby, Healthy Mommy.... sounds perfect to me.

10. Get a massage. Danny got me a prenatal massage/pampering session for our anniversary (only 7 months ago!). I think I'm finally ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment