Wednesday, July 1, 2009

30 Posts in 30 Days

Day 1

I got this idea from a friend and fellow mom who has a beautiful blog at

justlikethenumber.com

With Grant home on Summer break and us basically confined to the house due to the unbearable heat and Drew's nap and feeding schedule, the days can be so mundane and yet so chaotic. But Drew is already growing up so fast. I'm committed to posting once a day to capture those everyday moments which are, actually, not everyday at all.

Yesterday Drew was officially 3 months old, and yesterday he rolled over. When I placed him on his belly, I walked away. I heard Grant say "oops, mommy." I looked to see what Grant was talking about, and Drew was on his back. Grant was so proud he got to see it, and I missed it.

These pictures were from today.






1 comment:

  1. Awww, shucks! Thanks for the kind words and the link. I'm glad I'll be seeing more of you in the next 30 days! Don't beat yourself up if it ends up being 30 posts in 60 days, though. I'm pretty sure I missed a few days in there. It really does help you pay attention to the everyday moments that are routine, but still very lovely.

    ReplyDelete