Monday, March 22, 2010

Favorites

Here are some of my favorite pics from over the past couple of weeks. 

I often wake Drew from his naps so that he stays on schedule.  Or somedays he wakes himself up about an hour or so early just to keep me on schedule.  For the most part he is a wonderful napper.  No, he didn't get that way naturally, but after several days of just letting him figure it out on his own, well, let's just say it's totally worth it.  Ya' think?

He is currently napping from 10 to 12 and  from 4 to 5. He goes to bed at 7:45pm and wakes around 7am.  The little blanket you see is actually a lovey.  It's a puppy with a washcloth sized blanket attached.  As he settles down to go to sleep, he bites the puppy's head.  He sucks on it's tail . And I just realized after snapping these photos, he turns it inside out and sleeps on it like a pillow.

I find it odd sometimes seeing Drew in clothes that Grant wore when he was two years old.  Here he is in no clothes showing us why.  He's GINORMOUS.  Hmmmmmm. Might be time for a haircut too.
Following mommy around the house.  Looking cute in the afternoon light.






















So, he actually did get his haircut last week by his wonderful Mimi at the beauty shop.  I was going to post pictures, but currently we can't find the memory card!.  We're worried that Drew found it and carried it off somewhere.

I'll post a pic when we find it.  HOPEFULLY we'll find it.

1 comment:

  1. Those thighs just made my morning! The world really does need more chunky baby legs. I love that you took pictures of Drew sleeping with his lovey. Such a sweet moment, and now you'll always have a picture to look back on and remember.

    ReplyDelete