Thursday, September 13, 2007

"That go right here, Mommy?"

Okay, so I haven't done much with this whole blogging thing. I dunno. I guess I feel I have to be inspired. However, it seems everyday Grant amazes me with his knowledge or his clever little sayings.

The past couple of weeks everything has been--- "I need do it by self, mommy". OKAY, I say. And he narrates everything he is doing--- "That go right here mommy? That go right here mommy? That go right here mommy?" ---on and on until you acknowledge what he is saying.

He is such a little Mommy's boy. On Monday of this week I dropped him off in his classroom (well, I pulled him off of me as I skidaddled out the door). I looked back quickly to see him lying on his belly with fists to the floor saying "no, no, no, no, Mommy!!!!" When I picked him up later that day he said he had fun at school.

Today we fingerpainted for the first time. It occupied him for a good whole 5 minutes. :-)

Earlier this month we took Grant, cousin CJ and Mimi to enjoy a "Day out with Thomas."

Grant loved it and is still talking about it.








No comments:

Post a Comment