Friday, October 10, 2008

Big



Here I am at 16 weeks. The title says it all. Although, I know there's so much more growing still to come.

We took the picture in the baby's room so we can document it's progress as we get it ready. Right now it is yellow and blue and serves at the catch all room (mainly catching all of Grant's toys). We're going to have to get used to referring to it as the baby room instead of the "Geo Room" coined from the countless geo trax train and tracks that currently occupy the space.

My most recent pregnancy annoying symptom is headaches. Not debilitating ones, but the kind that keep coming back every 4 hours and take at least an hour to be soothed by my trusty Tylenol. Repeat daily for about 4 to 5 day in a row. Miraculously, I have gone all day today without even the threat of one.

Grant has noticed a few changes lately. "Mommy your belly's getting bigger." Laugh. The little stinker! Me, "I know. Do you know why it's getting bigger?" Blank stare. Me, "Because the baby's growing inside mommy's belly." Wait for it. Grant. Huge smile. Ridiculous laugh. "Nawwwwwwww!"

He went with me to my appointment today. He halfway paid attention to the heartbeat. I think he'll get it by March.

No comments:

Post a Comment