Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Smiles

Drew

Drew has been smiling here and there for a couple of weeks, but this is the first one caught on camera at 4 weeks.

After clicking and reviewing the picture, a thought occured to me... I think the first picture we got of Grant smiling he was propped up on a pillow similar to that. And then it also occured to me... he was wearing that same outfit!

Grant


Well, at least they have different blankets-- and Grant didn't have baby acne.

I've got to stop comparing the two of them.

I look forward to seeing their differences shine through as they both continue to grow and develop. Although, Grant has spoiled us on being a good, smart, athletic boy. If they are exactly the same, I will be thrilled as well.

Do you think he's getting enough to eat?



The fact that he has three chins answers that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment