Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Memory

With Christmas less than 2 weeks away, I've figured I better get around to my Thanksgiving post.

Favorite memories include:

Lots of casseroles covered in cheese,


Our first time hosting in our new house,


And for a brief moment as guests were arriving, we lost Drew.

I was in the kitchen admiring the cheese covered casseroles when my parents came in asking where he was. I had left him in the living room playing on his belly, and I just assumed someone had picked him up. When we realized nobody had him, we searched around and found him on the other side of the fireplace. He had quietly scooted backwards and around the corner of the room.

We caught him with the cutest little look on his face.

1 comment:

  1. Silly boy! I just had to comment to tell you how much I love the stonework in your new home. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete