Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 4

Only 4 days into this and I already missed a day. Oh well. We had a late night last night. We didn't get in until 10pm!!! That's late for a nursing mother.

Asleep by 11pm. Up with Drew at 2:30am and 6am.

We had a great time even though the big firework display was cancelled due to the rain. Drew enjoyed himself sleeping in his swing most of the time.

Today we went to a Sawyer family gathering. It was great food, family and swimming for the kids.

I was too tired to pull out the camera for some pics, but I got these cute ones of my boys at home.





Drew was so tired he went to bed at 5:30pm. Grant is exhausted as well. He's at the age where an actual nap with sleeping is impossible, and yet he is so tired by 7pm he is usually in tears. I just put him to bed, and he told me he just doesn't like sleeping. He only "likes to stay awake."

I wish I could trade places with him for a night or two so I could go to bed at 7:30pm and sleep 12 hours straight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment