Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Birthday Boys

Birthday parties seem to get more and more simple every year. And, I'll admit it. My blog posts do too, but I'm determined to keep it going for the sake of memories. 

For Grant's 9th, we celebrated at the movie theater. He invited his best friends. We saw Walk with Dinosaurs. We ate cake. 
I love him.



I love how Drew thinks he's one of the big kids. 

For Drew's 5th, we partied at the bowling alley. He was beyond thrilled to have all of his buddies from school there as well as Grandparents and cousins. Then he had a baseball game on his birthday






Sweetness x infinity

 
They are growing up so fast it hurts. But what are you going to do? 

Enjoy every moment. 
Be thankful everyday. 
Tell them they make you happy. 

Because they do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment